Status
Not open for further replies.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Can there be an ignore button placed with your profile so it blocks any posts from a certain user? Comments are rather harsh like they got their ______ pushed inside out.

I personally hate eThugs, basically a person who can talk trash online versus in person.

Please contemplate on this feature!! :scratchch

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
no.believe me i would use that feature ALOT but its a public forum ad everyone has the riht to voice there opinions.the moderators are SUPPOSED to moderate nasty comments but its at there discretion

Yes people can say what they want, but what it seems that he is asking for is for a single person to be able to block others. Kind of like how facebook works and you can block peoples posts...

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
the moderators are SUPPOSED to moderate nasty comments but its at there discretion

Without getting into the why's of which posts do or do not get moderated - ALL members are entitled to click on the small exclaimation point next to the post # if they find that particular post objectionable.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I think people need to grow some thick skin and stop being so babyish when they see bad posts :irked:. as kathy stated hit the exclamation mark on the top right of the post and a mod will take care of it if it needs to be :)...

skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
I think people need to grow some thick skin and stop being so babyish when they see bad posts :irked:. as kathy stated hit the exclamation mark on the top right of the post and a mod will take care of it if it needs to be :)...

Exactly. You need to just get over yourselves... "like OMG I'm so offended by what a person posts OMG OMG OMG!!!" You're acting like someone just knocked your grannie da fk out.
You don't like the person, don't pay attention to them. Simple.

MatthewScars

Guns, Razors, Knives.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0

I now respect you.

skene said:
"like OMG I'm so offended by what a person posts OMG OMG OMG!!!" You're acting like someone just knocked your grannie da fk out."

Let get some 40's. Old E?

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
The flipside of course is that posters need to stop thinking that they can post whatever they want, in whatever tone amuses them with no regard for anyone else. It is just as easy to post without attitude or not post at all. Who benefits from the attitude other than the posters own ego ( and maybe their small cadre of friends that egg them on?) Certainly not the larger community.

MatthewScars

Guns, Razors, Knives.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Frankly, the point of a community is that it benefits from a number of different personalities and attitudes. Some might be construed as positive, some as negative. Since we're all benefiting from and thriving in an open community and environment, this is the essence of what MR is about.

If you'd prefer some kind of closed community with an abundance of censorship - or perhaps an ideal or "attitude" that all commenters need to adhere to or meet - then maybe this just isn't the place for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: