Status
Not open for further replies.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I must say I am relatively a VERY good driver in comparison to peers on the road.

To say the least my goal is to run Time Attacks on a road course soon enough. With the third baby on the way, I am in high doubts though.

To skip all that, I have recently run into so many bad drivers lately that it is about to cause me road rage that could possibly land me in jail.

I am so sick of having to play dodge the car bullet to and from work. I almost get hit on a daily basis because
a) they are on their cell phones
b) just jumping into the lane without looking/understanding the concept of speed and flow of traffic to cut in at a proper speed
c) putting on their signal and thinking because they put their signal they don't have to look at the lane to ensure there is noone else there. I have seen many times pushing people out the lanes because of this!
d) slow driver (well under speed limit) jump in front and cause traffic
e) no turn signal or signal after they stop
f) Murphy's law - once one slow sh*t gets out my way another one jumps right in front of me!
g) doesn't apply to NYC drivers but people who don't turn at red lights without a [no turn on red] sign. REALLY!!! middle finger while I hunk!!

There are plenty more but that is off the top of my head.

I am close to wanting to have a gun with me at all times and start pulling the trigger. I believe it is SELF DEFENSE that your bad decisions put me and my family at risk when you are not paying attention (on your damn cellphone) and almost hitting another car or the center divider.

Am I wrong to want to defend myself against those who allow themselves to put others in danger?

Last edited:

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
editedi actually want to create a website for these bad drivers and take pictures for everyone to watch out.

Last edited by a moderator:

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
yeah. I wasn't trying to be racist. Just pointing out the nationalities, gender, age that causes me to road rage.

It isn't specific to what I named because there are plenty of "slow" people in this world who make awful decisions. Yet, where is our rights to protect ourselves?

I have called the cops before when someone tried to run me off the road and what happened? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I have dealt with a hit and run and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

I don't trust cops to do much only because of my experiences. I know cops in hackensack and they are good people but a lot can fall through the cracks which seems to be everything I called them for.

I want to see if I am within my rights to defend myself. Everyone should have the right to defend themselves against bad drivers that potentially harm you.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
yeah. I wasn't trying to be racist. Just pointing out the nationalities, gender, age that causes me to road rage.

It isn't specific to what I named because there are plenty of "slow" people in this world who make awful decisions. Yet, where is our rights to protect ourselves?

I have called the cops before when someone tried to run me off the road and what happened? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I have dealt with a hit and run and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

I don't trust cops to do much only because of my experiences. I know cops in hackensack and they are good people but a lot can fall through the cracks which seems to be everything I called them for.

I want to see if I am within my rights to defend myself. Everyone should have the right to defend themselves against bad drivers that potentially harm you.

What is within your right is the right to drive DEFENSIVELY, not to be the judge & jury to all of the people that you have lumped into ethnic/ age/gender groups who you feel do not know how to drive to your standards, or get in your way on your way to wherever. Perhaps you should leave a little bit earlier so that you can deal with all of these other people and not have to drive faster to get where you are going on time.

What you are describing as your 'right' is considered road rage by many.

krzysiek

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Driving on Long Island Expressway I noticed many times that right line is the fastest lane with fewer cars than middle and left lane. Left lane of expressway should be for passing slower moving cars! Isn?t it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: