• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

stooops718

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
The comic is an amazing read. Even if your not into comics at all. I too like that the show is loosely based on the comics. Everyone read the comics in between seasons to tied you over and when your done reading those read the book World War Z by Max Brooks.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Love the show. I love horror films, and I've always been a big fan of George Romero...the original Day of the Dead is still the best zombie film ever...but I really like the creativity of how they exploit the zombie gross-out effects.....like the wonderful use of zombie guts last year. Too bad about Dale...he was the only character I liked, besides Glen (in the original group). Since I don't like the characters, its great seeing them get killed...hey, its fiction! Only wish they had gotten Shane earlier.....

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
In the comics, Shane died in the first "volume."

LOVE the show. It's one of the few TV programs I watch. The last 2 episodes have been amazing. The only thing I don't like is that the "seasons" are so short. I wonder if that has to do with profitability or production cost?

And I can't wait for the next season of Game of Thrones! Wonderful adaptation of the books.

Awibrandy - I like Being Human, but quickly lost interest in Lost Girl... no pun intended. The British Being Human is pretty good too.

I know right? Way to short....;)
I think you don't like Lost Girl cause it's a lot slower with the death & gore.lol Bo's not in to killing for sport.;) Probably a bit sissyfied for you.LOL I just want to know what is the big freaking secret with who Bo's parents are.:shhh:

I love The River, hubby took some time for him to get in to it. That's because he likes to read & watch the shows at the same time, and you couldn't do that with The River cause you would quickly get lost.hahahaha Now he puts the ebook down.LOL

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
I'm talking about almost every episode. Carl is told one thing, and he does another.

"Stay in the house, Carl" /Carl wanders into the woods...
"Stay out of the barn, Carl" /Where's Carl? Oh in the barn of course...
"Stay away from the captive, Carl" /Carl is serving a big bowl of friendship to captive...

dating-fails-dating-fails-lesson-dont-trust-your-wife-to-drive-in-the-zombie-apocalypse.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: