duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
he didnt get fired he resigned.i cant stand when coddled players have more authority then there coach.im a knicks fan and a dantoni hater but still not cool.and they showed no class yesterday running up the score and trying to do a show dunk contest with 16 seconds left in the 4th up by 40

JarviZ

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
news update! looks like Dwight is staying with Orlando... Time to find a new avatar lol.

Dolan didn't make D'antoni resign. Dolan could have just fired him. Any coach with two all stars on their team that loses 6 straight would have gotten fired.

Hopefully knicks can start playing some real basketball. Mike Woodson for coach of the year! LOL

rbtwo4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
he quit with his brother I think lol...

Still, blowing a team out by 40 points is not a regular task..

and If the trailblazers were on the eastern confernce... they'd probably be top 8 seed somewhere.
what does that tell u about the eastern conference? the blazers just traded gerald wallace what does that tell u about the team? they quit on their coach the same way the knicks did to dantoni. i know u really didnt think howard was gonna be a knick lmfao

rbtwo4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
he didnt get fired he resigned.i cant stand when coddled players have more authority then there coach.im a knicks fan and a dantoni hater but still not cool.and they showed no class yesterday running up the score and trying to do a show dunk contest with 16 seconds left in the 4th up by 40
dunk show was by a rookie dont forget he doesnt know any better. im sure he was talked to about that. as for running up the score who cares everything they threw up went in lol

JarviZ

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Why would the Knicks want Howard anyway when we have Chandler who has been awesome since he got here. Howard cries too much we got a warrior in Tyson.

hahaha you mean like what he's doing over here <------ I was hoping we'd get either Chris Paul, deron williams or Dwight before all the trades happened. The other two look like they are set for now at least, and dwight was the only one left on the table.

I love that we have Chandler, the first real big man in a long time for the knicks. but you can't compare him to dwight... .cmon now lol

wasn't the knicks trying to get paul and howard last year? before melo and amare?

Last edited:

JarviZ

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
what does that tell u about the eastern conference? the blazers just traded gerald wallace what does that tell u about the team? they quit on their coach the same way the knicks did to dantoni. i know u really didnt think howard was gonna be a knick lmfao

I'm just saying portland wasn't that bad of a team. Not bad enough to lose by 40 to any team at least.

Hey dwight was looking pretty desparate to get out of FL, and it looked like a trade would have been pretty good for us before linsanity took over. A trade looked pretty good when Melo came back and lost 6 straight for us too lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: