44santababy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
just two seconds in and i had to turn it off, i forced myself to watch it (its only fair to Patrick) and cant believe they even attempted to save him. That was a lot of love, effort, money and time put into him. What a beauty in the end.

44santababy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
what is sad is this happens every day, undiscovered and we live and work and commute with these sociopaths. Ill never understand the human mind and what people are capable of doing. chilling On you tube, north or south korea has 100,000 sick pigs, what do they do, bury them all alive on top of each other using heavy equipment. human mentality...

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
what is sad is this happens every day, undiscovered and we live and work and commute with these sociopaths. Ill never understand the human mind and what people are capable of doing. chilling On you tube, north or south korea has 100,000 sick pigs, what do they do, bury them all alive on top of each other using heavy equipment. human mentality...

I agree 100%. When I was still on the job with the FDNY you got detailed to work in other firehouses that were short manpower. Out of any of the houses which had dogs in quarters were all rescued from buildings they had fires in. The poor pups we would find in dire conditions and the residents wouldn't fight us due to the tools we carried. The guys would scoop up the pup and bring them to the house and do an emergency vet and they made AWESOME buddies that loved everyone.

We also brought 20 or so dogs home from New Orleans when we went down there for Katrina to help The New Orleans FD. Was a great feeling givin them that first food they'd had in days and they would just jump into the rig with us. The enjoyment they got from the bath they got when we got back to the firehouse we were at and how they loved being towel dried made you tear up every time. Was a great experience.

Were a bunch of sweet success stories:)

But for everyone that's rescued there's an untold number that suffer till they die at the hands of cruelty. I just love to see the one's that are saved, restores some hope in humanity.

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
Yeah imagine getting woken up by him barking and seeing him looking at you cross eyed? I'd have to hug him every time LOL!!

talking about getting woken up. my friend and i went down to west palm beach for our spring break. we drove down from buffalo right after the exams. we stayed at her best friend's place. we were so tired when we got there i just crashed on the couch.
not knowing that they had a dog, i woke up to a doberman staring inches from my face. almost peed my pants....apparently i was on "his" couch. but he turned out to be such a sweet dog. he would squish up against me every night regardless which couch i slept in.
poor hunter...he had tumors and passed away before the next spring break. but again at the following spring break, i was squished up against by his brother, hunter 2...owned by the host's younger brother. they were from the same litter and looked identical with the same personality.:dog:

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
talking about getting woken up. my friend and i went down to west palm beach for our spring break. we drove down from buffalo right after the exams. we stayed at her best friend's place. we were so tired when we got there i just crashed on the couch.
not knowing that they had a dog, i woke up to a doberman staring inches from my face. almost peed my pants....apparently i was on "his" couch. but he turned out to be such a sweet dog. he would squish up against me every night regardless which couch i slept in.
poor hunter...he had tumors and passed away before the next spring break. but again at the following spring break, i was squished up against by his brother, hunter 2...owned by the host's younger brother. they were from the same litter and looked identical with the same personality.:dog:

AWW cute story- except for hunter passing. I am not very fond of waking up to a dobie that you don't know is friendly trying to reclaim his territory lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: