Rating - 100%
87   0   0
So, i just went to buy a used Iphone 4s from someone locally.

My girlfriend dropped hers while exiting a cab on 5th avenue and was ran over, and over, and over.. lol.. replacement price is like 500$ so she is now using her 3gs until we could find a used 4 or 4s for a good price.

i have worked on iphones in the past...replaced screens, batteries etc...and i know what to look for ..

So i found one, for a great price..
Spoke to the guy, he sounded legit, He said it was his friends phone and that i can come check it out, he said its mint condition with no problems, no water dmg, etc...

Upon first glance the phone looked mint. I checked the top and bottom for water damage and it looked free of water dmg and had no dust etc..

But of course i had to open it up. i opened the rear case to check the inside for water damage and of course all the strips were red/pink indicating that the phone was water damaged. even saw some rust.

Tried to charge it, and that wasn't working correctly.

glad i opened it up.

I turned to the guy and said wtf.. he tried to play it out like his friend screwed him over or something.

buying used....ARGHHH

dherrera83

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
That's why I don't get an iPhone. I just call my provider and say its broken or lost and boom I get a new one in the mail next day... I love my android!!! Saves me money and scam free... Lol good luck with finding another iPhone,

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: