bigyankfan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Hey Nelson, he can't be perfect every time. The game was lost when Girardi decided to walk the bases loaded to face Pena. And again, the Yankees failed to get a key hit when they needed it. Same as last year.

howze01

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
My point exactly. A HOF'er is hard to replace. One that is still the best at what he does is impossible to replace. Give him a fair shake, there's no one you, me or anyone else would want pitching with a 1 run lead in the ninth inning of Game 7.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
His fastball was all over the place and had a terrible spring.Maybe he'll warm up in the hotter months lol.The bullpen is what is keeping the Yanks alive.

That's why they call it a TEAM sport. 25 players are on the roster because one player can't play 8 positions and pitch too. Oh, and I've yet to see any team ever go 162-0. Loses are expected. Don't be too hard on your own team Nelson. Gotta give them a chance, only been 6 games (and 3-0 in their last 3 ;) )

Go Yankees

Russ

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: