Rating - 98.1%
155   3   0
i love going fishing but havent done none yet this season just went on noreastern.com and read some forums and they catching them even strippers keepers i dont have a boat but have a car lol who goes surf fishing if so where in ny maybe we can start setting up trips here and there and possible frag swaps lol i think they only catching like flounders in city island but read that in the hudson they catching some fish called shad that comes in like once every 4-5 years and they big like over 15 pounds i just dont know where in the hudson am gonna probably do long island this week that always works and if you got a boat i or we can chip in for gas lets do this my peoples cuz the fish is here already

xclusive252

55 gal salt water
Rating - 97.6%
124   3   0
Just took the boat out yesterday with my father for winter flounder and we didn't get a bite I do tons of fishing from surf casting to boat fishing and even spear fishing im located in queens next time I go I will post here

Sent from my MB860 using Reefs

RoMe

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I went on Sunday it was that but I Got one ImageUploadedByReefs1334133659.448036.jpg

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I run the charter boat "Marilyn Jean" out of sheepshead bay. I must admit that I am jealous of the NJ regs :smile:. We have to wait until Sunday to keep some bass. The bass have been biting all through raritan bay for weeks now. All the Jersey boat have been picking away at them. I made a catch and release charter last night in jamaica bay and ended up releasing 25+ keeper sized fish. The water temps are warm for this time of year and the fishing seems to be in full swing. This is the best flounder season that I can remember in 10 years.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: