JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Don't listen to the reviews. If you want a lounge go to Beverly Hills shooting range.

The old man patrols, you can rapid fore but DO NOT let them catch you firing from the hip- they will rip you apart and send you home(didn't happen to me but did to a guy that was on the other end of the firing line from me)

They only talk about the shotgun range there. The place is kind of L shaped to the left of the shotgun range is the rifle range. Short and long range targets and a huge hill in the very back if you want to challenge yourself with range and trajectory angles. I never put my targets up high on the hill (for reasons known to anyone that has an SKS or other high powered rifles AND a conscience) but I did put it so I was shooting up a bit.

It is a bare bones range- but I like that better than the guys that wrote reviews that expected tea parties with finger sandwiches and tea in the lounge between shooting.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: