• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Got an email from my puppies breeder today:

This is a 3 yr old brindle/white female full blooded Am Bulldog. Really good girl. Her orig owners had to move and she was living in their car. Our neighbor has given her a temporary home. "Daisy" is up to date on her shots and knows some commands. Good with kids and cats. She is a very loving big girl. If you know of anyone that can give her a good home let me know soon as possible. She is house broke and has her own crate. They really can not keep her and the shelter will sadly put her down. I have contacted several rescues but they are full and only taking emg rescues. Let me know if you can be of help to her

Thanks

Sandi

IMG_7769.jpg

IMG_7768.jpg

IMG_7765.jpg

IMG_7763.jpg

PM or ReefBerry me if interested and I'll get you in contact with her right away.

tynman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
What breeder did she come from?
Is she neutered?
Cause I have a 9 month old male and I wouldnt want is sister.

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Yeah Sandi's a sweetheart and so her is her neighbor- Just want to make sure everyone knows- the dog is in Ohio, for those who havent read my new addition soon thread.

they're located about 30 miles outside of Cincinatti. They sometimes ship puppies so they could do the same with this girl, just if anyone wanted to meet her they'd have to take a road trip(could definately pull it off no problem in a weekend) and I would go also if you wanted and split the gas money and tolls- it would give me a chance to see my pups again before they come home.

Last edited:

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
wow that's a long trip for a dog.

Not really- 10 hours for a beautiful purebred that they spent over a grand for? And rescues always for their life have that appreciation- they know you care at a high level, and will always show you they know.

Plus- I'm more than willing to take the trip with someone so the cost would be half- nice little cheap weekend trip that you come home with a great new friend----sounds like a deal to me.

That's just the way I look at it- just spoke to her she loves all people and kids and was pretty good with a little dog she met even though it was on her turf- growled once then jumped around wanting to play. Not bad at all. Just needs some obedience school and some well deserved attention.

Last edited:

skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
I understand what you are saying however.. I'm more than sure that plenty of other four legged friends that are closer to home need just as much help if not more so in some kill shelters. I'm sure they can be just as loveable...
I would rather rescue a dog closer to home rather than travel for one.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi just wanted to let people know that Daisy is not spayed. She is a beautiful girl. She really needs and deserves a wonderful home. Thanks to everyone for considering her or helping her get a new home.
My neighbor has her while she needs fostering and she is just to big and to much for her to handle. She has only had cats and never had a dog.

Thanks
Sandi

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: