Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
548714_431207940235450_1595982430_n.jpg

TimberTDI

Recovering Lurker
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Same here dude, when I saw how they gave a football lesson to Greece there's no doubt they are my favorite. It's gonna be tough to stop Spain (considering that Spain beats Portugal), but those semi-finals are going to be awesome.

A football lesson? The Greeks were told to lay down otherwise no bailout money from Merkel and friends.:shhh:

Portugal vs. Italy in the Final

Forza Italia!

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Great game, I have to admit Italy was far better team in this match. Mario Balotelli played better as Italy advanced and in this game he really showed what he can do. I really like the new Italy, they play an offensive football and are great to watch. GO ITALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reefoman

memberator
Vendor
Rating - 97.7%
126   3   0
Spain - Italy 4:0
Looks like it is no coincidence, it is a dangerous opponent...
Third time in the history euro champions, well and still world champions.
Great respect for Balotelli this guy is absolutely amazing.

Last edited:

Raul

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
The score is definitely not indicative of the game. Italy played really well, Spain was just that much better today.

The score was indicative of a team that had to play the last half hour with only 10 men. They gave it their all but playing us with 11 men is hard enough. Italy should be proud of what they accomplished.

Balotelli still has a lot of growing up to do. I really felt bad for Gigi and Pirlo at the end.

can't wait for world cup in 2014... another Italy vs Spain final???? hope so lol

TimberTDI

Recovering Lurker
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Raul,

What's up? I've been waiting for you to comment on this thread. Hope all is well.

Yeah Balotelli needs to get over the angry young man attitude already. Buffon had to put in his place in the locker room after the game. Mario was blaming the Juventus back line for the loss.

Steven

Raul

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Raul,

What's up? I've been waiting for you to comment on this thread. Hope all is well.

Yeah Balotelli needs to get over the angry young man attitude already. Buffon had to put in his place in the locker room after the game. Mario was blaming the Juventus back line for the loss.

Steven

Steve,

I've been laying low... didn't want to speak prematurely. Still getting over the celebration. Stuff like this is a once in a lifetime thing so I have to enjoy every second while it lasts. Hope all is well with you.

Raul

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: