yesjenks

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
With anticipation building for this years football season I've watched every game played (condensed version for most) for the past 2 seasons. Can't wait for football baby!!

What do you guys think of SI's predictions for this year? They believe that neither of NY's teams will make the playoffs. What do you think?

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
With anticipation building for this years football season I've watched every game played (condensed version for most) for the past 2 seasons. Can't wait for football baby!!

What do you guys think of SI's predictions for this year? They believe that neither of NY's teams will make the playoffs. What do you think?

I think the only true NY team will do better than last year. Go Bills!

yesjenks

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Agreed. The Bills are stacked!

Thirty6 I do believe the Gmen will be there in the playoffs. If the Jets Oline can protect I believe they'll be there as well.

With 22 men involved in each play I'm a strong believe in "any given sunday", with talent spread out as much as it is these days you really count any team out (except the Vikings of course) :) I do believe Carolina and Atlanta will both have monster years!

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
Agreed. The Bills are stacked!

Thirty6 I do believe the Gmen will be there in the playoffs. If the Jets Oline can protect I believe they'll be there as well.

With 22 men involved in each play I'm a strong believe in "any given sunday", with talent spread out as much as it is these days you really count any team out (except the Vikings of course) :) I do believe Carolina and Atlanta will both have monster years!

Oh don't worry. The Bills will start off strong and then fall apart. As they normally do. :biggrin:

I also think the giants will get to the playoffs this year. The Jets... Well.. LOL. Rex Ryan's sky-high ego needs (another) punch in the stomach. Once he's gone and the whole Tebow spectacle has ended, I may consider rooting for them as well.

jdino

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't forget Denver. Remember what they did last year without a Hall of Fame QB. Assuming Peyton is healthy he can bring that team far. Peyton Manning is THE smartest player in the NFL. Sorry to say J.E.T.S. not better then a 500 team and that's generous. Giants are better then last year and we all know how that turned out. I also like Atlanta and San Francisco to make a run this year. And if anyone is interested i'm calling Alabama and USC in the national championship game.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
What do you guys think of SI's predictions for this year? They believe that neither of NY's teams will make the playoffs. What do you think?[/QUOTE]

I think that's crazy!! I think we have a good team I was watching them practice during training camp here in Albany and I see a lot of potential GO Giants

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

crox99

Audi Sport
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
you aint lying bro if Wes Welker makes that catcch the Giants would not be superbowl champs

Too bad he dropped the ball:biggrin: I wish the Giants will always play the Pats in the Superbowl so it will always be an automatic win for us and Brady can go to Zales to shop for a ring!!!!

yesjenks

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Quarter of the way through. What do you guys think so far? I'm happy with where the Bears are holding. When in sync we have a potent offense. Sorry to all you Jets fans! Looks like it's going to be a long hard season to watch!

Thankful the real refs are back!

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
Meah.. The Bills are doing about the same as they always do. Horribly.

The NJ Giants are doing OK so far. I think they will finish 10-6 or 9-7. and will make the playoffs.

The NJ Jets are done. They are an absolute disaster, and I am not mad about it. They weren't good before, but now their two best players are done for the year. Lol. And there goes Rex... Making excuses for his players. They really need a high school football coach to come in and show them how to tackle and not "get tired" in a game. :lol2:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: