Andyv2004

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Hey Guys, UFC 152 should be an exciting fight card. Jones defending his tittle against Belfort and Benavidez vs Johnson for the flyweight tittle which in my opinion is going to be the most exciting fight of the night. It should be a
a very fast pace, explosive and techinical fight between these two guys. Enjoy for all you guys watching. :)

Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
The drama in the ufc is more entertaining then the fights, lately.

Lets see GSP vs Anderon Silva .. I am all for a great guy like Bonner getting a shot.. but I think we all wanna see the gsp fight.

do I have this right Vitor #5 MW fights up to LHW for the title. and bonner #22 ranked semi retied announcer fights down a a class for the MW belt.

Sonnen is in the back up slot for the Jones fight .. after just losing to silva in a MW title fight. he is also on tv regularly as a host.

If everyone else can swap around weight classes why not the champs. Let Jones fight at 245 vs Junior.

These upcoming fights are just to show how good the champs are. I bet they make GSP/Silva or Jones fights up a class next..

Anderson vs Jones at LHW, to seal the spiders legacy as the GOAT

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: