beerfish

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
The "What do you do for a living?" thread got me thinking about how we can all work together to help each other out. I'm sure that many of our businesses may be able to fill a need for others, so I wanted to start a thread dedicated to working with one another.

I've verified with a mod on the forum that this will not violate MR vending rules, so let's keep any actual business transactions off the public forum and limit them to private messages so that we can keep this thread useful.

Thread Rules:

Post only about your business and your role in the company. Please refrain from commenting about people's posts, as we want to keep the thread clean. Feel free to post about what your company offers, what your target market is, etc.

While you can post whatever information you'd like about your company here, I would suggest that personal information such as email addresses and phone numbers be sent via PM.

I'll kick it off in the next post.

beerfish

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I'm the CIO of a managed services IT firm.

We target small to medium sized businesses, and provide a complete IT solution with unlimited remote and onsite support, network and server monitoring, email, backup solutions, VoIP phone systems, quarterly IT reviews, and more. We never outsource our help desk, we've been in business for over seven years, and we have offices in Long Beach, NY and in NYC.

If anyone is interested in this type of service for their business, please shoot me a PM and I'll get you all of my contact information.

Rating - 100%
92   0   0
I work at a rock and dirt recycling yard called All City Recycling. Also work at a construction company that mostly do sewer and water mains called FCV sewer and water. I personally mostly do a lot of the manual labor especially digging but I can use just about any machinery.

Sent from my PC36100 using Reefs

ocholoco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
hey

I work for a Family business its Portable Toilets for special events, constructions, concerts, Yankee Stadium. Im also the driver to a very high profile star. So if you ever in need of a porta potty or a driver you know who to contact.

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
I am an entertainment event producer but day by day my work shift more towards stage design and installations of sound, lights and visual effects for venues than signing up artists to perform.

I also market my own brand of lasers to stage lighting retailers. Hopefully, my own brand of wall wash and spot LED lights will make an in road to them too.

Hmm, I may need potty for my next music festival in the mountains. :)

Last edited:

xobklynqt143

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98%
49   1   0
i own 2 online businesses. The first one i sell wedding, engagement, bridal shower ect favors, i sell online only so i dont deal with the public . my other business is i own a travel agency ( i mostly outsource the sales because its hard to talk to people on the phone when i have 2 kids yelling and screaming on the phone) and for the most part we deal with family vacations and destination weddings

Last edited:

beerfish

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Let's not confuse this with the "What do you do for a living" thread. We want to get an idea of what your business does and who your clients are.

(i.e. Do you deal directly with the public or do you do wholesale sales only? Where is your company located? What type of investments, travel, or events do you coordinate?)

ELMSS12

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Shop Foreman for a precision machine shop. We make parts for Aerospace and Commercial fields. We specialize in aircraft landing gear. Can make things out of almost any material you can think of. PM me if you need something made up. Located in Bohemia,NY.

Last edited:

TimberTDI

Recovering Lurker
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Superintendent for one of the largest construction companies in the world.

If you are looking to replace a bridge over the Hudson, add another subway line in Manhattan or perhaps bore your own water tunnel from the Catskills to your backyard shoot me a PM.

10% discount for ManhattanReefs members.

Steven

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
Im a corporate insurance broker. If your company needs an employee health care plan, i can help you pick the right plan for your company and get you various quotes from different insurance companies.

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
Hotel owner. If you have family visiting or your child is having a wedding and family flying in and need a place to stay in central Nassau. If your doing renovations or just need to get away from your kids for a night.

I can give you 20% discount. Located in Hicksville, ny

daaznmofo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Account Manager for Picsfly Photobooth
If anyone knows somone that needs/wants a Photobooth for their Wedding/ Birthday/ Sweet 16/ Bar/Batz Mitzvah/ Holiday Party/ Corporate or Fundraising Event, pm me.

www.picsfly.com

crox99

Audi Sport
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I am a CPA for a regional firm based in Long Island with offices located in NYC and NJ. As a tax manager, my role in the firm is to service high net-worth individuals and their family offices but I am pretty much a tax generalist.

I am currently in the process of acquiring a sole-practitioner firm therefore I am looking to add clients to my book of business. Every business needs an accountant so feel free to drop me a message at any time.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I own an IT company specializing in telecommunications services. Our focus is in serving small to medium sized businesses. We specialize in Avaya telephone systems (IP Office and Partner/Merlin Magix as well as other legacy systems), voice/data cabling infrastructure and Hosted PBX. We have been developing our Hosted PBX offering and can provide free telephones to anyone that signs up for new service.

My company website is:

http://enhancedcommunications.com

We have a small pool of 212 area code telephone numbers and some VERY nice toll free numbers available to new customers willing to sign a term agreement.

Best,

Alfred

beerfish

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I own an IT company specializing in telecommunications services. Our focus is in serving small to medium sized businesses. We specialize in Avaya telephone systems (IP Office and Partner/Merlin Magix as well as other legacy systems), voice/data cabling infrastructure and Hosted PBX. We have been developing our Hosted PBX offering and can provide free telephones to anyone that signs up for new service.

My company website is:

http://enhancedcommunications.com

We have a small pool of 212 area code telephone numbers and some VERY nice toll free numbers available to new customers willing to sign a term agreement.

Best,

Alfred

Do you have a channel partner program? We've been looking to find a good phone vendor to partner with. We have 3-4 clients looking for new phone systems.

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
I work in the HR field, and have been helping folks write resumes for a while (on the side). In the past I've traded my resume help for corals, equipment, etc.

If you have questions or need your resume looked at, send me a pm.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: