So angry somebody took my mp-10

nyshoots

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So Russ sent me out a new MP-10 over night on Monday and somebody took it off my door step
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Aqua Pro Builder

Vendor: WingoLED
Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
That's why I require all returns and such to have signature required and have Amazon to consolidate the shipment as few as possible nowadays. Or else, the delivery person will simply leave them any place they want and considered it delivered.

44santababy

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
i know the feeling, i live in an apt. complex in NYC and every bodies packages get swiped. Now i just have everything sent to my job...good luck getting it back

kenconnect

KenConnect
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
That sucks with stuff like this the company del it should be held responsible for leaving it at the door. A sign should be obtain to make sure the person got the item. So sorry to hear that

TRIGGERMAN

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I would definitely contact the shipper because a signature is usually required. Who knows he could have had a tank and took it for himself.

nyshoots

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So there's an upside to this story. My neighbors picked uos the package because they knew we were at the hospital and they just brought it over.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

JimmyR1rider

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I think I'd be writing them a thank you letter and maybe a small gift for being great neighbors. It probably won't be the last time theyre going to look out for you.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Awesome neighbors.
+1

It's nice finding out how good our neighbors can be. Too bad we can't all have more like them!

I agree with that other post, send things like that to your job or even another family close by that is home. I have all of mine go to a local business so that someone always signs for iit. I am a pretty loyal patron and friendly with the owner so he doesn't mind.

Featured Sponsors