Og Drogon

Freshwater monster
Rating - 94.1%
32   2   0
I need more proof then haters telling me he's a juicer.... If its like that I would have been away for a very long time.
He's never failed a drug test or a Stress test, and you can't believe that.

BTW I'm not into his sport or a fan of his, but innocent until proven guilty is the LAW of this land. No matter how water down it sounds.

strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
So he was doping big freaking deal.. What about all good charities and stuff he did for cancer victims..???that they don't mention do they..
Just leave the guy alone you bunch of bored S.O.B.s

So as long as I give some money to charities I can rob a bank? Lol. If he cheated and doped he should lose his titles. Regardless of who he helped. I agree if he has never failed a test this makes no sense but somewhere there has to be something.

Rating - 99.5%
204   1   0
So as long as I give some money to charities I can rob a bank? Lol. If he cheated and doped he should lose his titles. Regardless of who he helped. I agree if he has never failed a test this makes no sense but somewhere there has to be something.

Hell yea as long as you give to charities you can rob a bank knock yourself out..
Please most of them all dope just haven't got caught..let them all dope
This country has far more worst problems then a few athletes taking performance enhancing drugs concentrate on them

Last edited:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
I didn't think my opinion of Armstrong could get any lower, but it did. What a sleaze-bag, self consumed, arrogant, bully he is. He needs to be sued by every entity that he sued and beat. Make him give back everything he made and wrongfully sued to obtain in the first place.

R

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: