• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
If anyone would like to donate any clothing,food,cash etc. Please let me know. We have been collecting for the last couple of days and I am proud to say we have 200 pizzas going out to families this afternoon and at least another 50 going out sunday that I just got donations for tonight. We have a special deal with a local pizzeria for $7 a pie with a bottle of soda so any amount will help greatly. I have been using my facebook connections for this and just received a $200 donation from someone in hawaii. Goes to show that there is good people scattered everywhere. Every little bit helps.

Also anyone who is on the island and knows anyone who needs anything let me know about that as well I have been trying to help as many people as I can. The storm really screwed a lot of people and we have a noreaster heading our way tuesday night as well! Be careful everyone especially trying to get gas, someone got shot in flushing today and people have been brawling out all over the place. If you can wait it out just wait it out. I have been trying to get gas the last couple of days unsuccessfully to get down to "island zero" to help but I'm stuck so I'm doing what I can from home.

Thank you!

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Getting a check from the great Jim Stime of LA Fishguys! 300 pizzas going out all day today. If anyone in si has gas and can help deliver some of these that would be greatly appreciated also as man power is a little low. As soon as I can get gas hopefully tomorrow I'll be out there myself.

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
pizza.jpg

lafishguyscheck.jpg

Just so everyone knows this is LEGIT. I am trying to help people not scam. There is some of our girls going out delivering pizzas to families.

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
I'm on the same journey, the people of rockaway and breezy point got a big shipment of children's and young teens clothing from me today and I sent cases of batteries to families in the dark!!! It's hard work but it feels great to help people

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByReefs1351990433.065879.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReefs1351990433.065879.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 119

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Yea bro it's definitely super exhausting but I don't care I'm not a selfish person. There are plenty of people who need things way more than me so if I can help in any way I'm going to and I would hope there would be some good people out there to do the same if it was me suffering. I'm a little disappointed though that not 1 person on this whole forum has donated anything and only 1 person inquired about helping. SI residents out there if you need help don't hesitate to ask or if you know anyone who lost their home and needs anything PLEASE let me know

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
You got it man , I have my friend chad who lost his home in seagate and my other friend hank who's a true marine corp humanitarian covered with everything from food to water and batteries by the case and hospital supply for any first aid needs, remember I work in a hospital so text me if you need any supplies for your relief efforts!! And keep up the good work man the world appreciates it!

fishman1069

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Its awesome what you guts are doing! If I had the means I would help out. I have very limited gas and no freaking money right now, so theres not much I can do except bump this thread. Good luck and best wishes for everyone out there. Im so glad I belong to such a loving and caring community like MR!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: