trinimaddness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Ok,I tried to keep my cool.But WHAT THE FRAG is going this season???The Knicks are actually doing good..THE KNICKS!!!Not only that but the Nets aren't to far behind..Now I'm not sour because they're doing good....I'm more upset that the lakers SUCK...In fact the knicks are currently giving the lakers a good spanking...Is this a sign that the world is coming to an end??? If so I'm going to start building a bunker in my basement asap...

p.s...NO HEAT RELATED COMMENTS PLEASE

trinimaddness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I feel the same way.... why would you pick Mike over PHIL??? Lakers isnt built for MIKES offensive mindset and its like he refuses to "adjust" it a lil..smh

Last edited:

Juggernot55

Renegade Reefer
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
Lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByReefs1355452492.881651.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReefs1355452492.881651.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 140

empire

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Lakers are finished Kobe isn't what he used to be his numbers are going down face it.

Kobe had 31 points last night! He is leading the league in scoring! He still has some fight left in him. The Lakers are too old, and possibly too big(tall, large), of a team for D'Antoni's offensive mind set. It worked well with the Suns but that was when they had the younger stars: Nash, Joe Johnson, Barbosa, Marion, Raja Bell, and healthy Amare. Let's see how this works when Nash and Gasol come back. I don't think there is going to be enough room with Gasol and Howard on the court.

As far as the Knicks go, I'm ecstatic. I grew up watching them and always have been a fan. I was extremely skeptic about them acquiring Felton as he didn't seem in shape and had a horrible previous season. Trading Jeremy Lin worked out well so far as Felton is doing work. He looks better than when he previously played for the Knicks. Is it me or did that man get faster? Picking up Mike Woodson is another huge factor contributing to the NYK standings. 35-11 since he has started as head coach and that obviously says something. The Knicks have been playing their best since the last 12 years. Woodson is going to do great big things for this team. And then there's Melo. I am pretty sure he only scored under 20 once this season. 22 points in the first quarter last night and 45 points against the Nets. No wonder he is 2nd in the league in scoring. MVP status. The entire team is looking great. Veteran Jason Kidd is like a coach on the court. Old man is playing great.

The Knicks seem as if they are becoming an elite team. Their bench depth looks great and that's where they will be succeeding significantly against their competitors. Everyone questions the return of Amare, and how it will mess up their flow. Woodson isn't dumb. If he see's a problem with STAT, he will bench him. I feel STAT will be great coming off the bench with JR smith and Ronnie Brewer versus starting. Starting 5 should be Felton, Jason Kidd, Shumpert, Melo, and Tyson. Next squad - Prigioni, Smith, Brewer, Rasheed, STAT and throw Novak in the mix somewhere. Knicks have that look on them, the look of a team that wants to be the champs.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: