Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
With Verizon if you have an unlimited data plan you have to pay for tethering. If you have a tiered plan it should be free. If you only use tethering for a week then you can put it on for the week and take it off after you are done and pay a prorated fee.

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
If you have shared or tiered plan, you may still have the option. Otherwise you will either need to pay for the option or jailbreak. :(

After careful thinking again, I will not make the iPhone 4 into AP anymore because the AT&T 3G network is weakening by the days. I can tell the signal or processing ability of the "lamp posts" are getting worse during my travelling. A lot of times, I cannot even talk while I am on the transits. So if I were to stay with AT&T, I have to first upgrade the phone to either the iPhone 5 or Note 2 that uses the 4G. Last time, my partners travelling with me were using the 4G network on AT&T and seems the internet connections did not drop.

My question needs to evolve into, "Anyone has experience of the Verizon 4G network or other Verizon network compatible to the Note 2 along the I95?"

I wish to have a friend on trip with me using Verizon so that I can see how it works. So sad, buying phone/service is not like other electronics that we can return without being hassled. :lol_large

Last edited:

reefman

Chairman of the board
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: