Status
Not open for further replies.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
I am so sorry to see this Jimmy, I know Bella means the world to you and she is such a sweetheart!.
I will be remembering you both in my prayers and hope the surgery goes somoothly and they can remove it all.
:hug:

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I am confident your pup will be better then new. My dog had glaucoma and they had to take his eye out. At the same time they neutered him. When he came out he looked down and said "what happened to my balls" but now is just fine. My dog and I are sending some good vibes your way!

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I hope the best for your baby. One of my dogs had a mast cell tumor (removed) when she was 2. Since then she has been on an organic diet. No processed foods, no hormone laden meats, and no dog food. She only drinks RO water as well :)She's 7 now and doing great.

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Thanks so much everyone. Rich my two are on prey model raw. Probably a good thing. It may have helped her body fight it a bit being that like yours it's a super healthy diet. I'm pretty confident shell be fine but is rather be pessimistic and pleasantly surprised that optimistic and wind up devastated.

Here's the tumor, its rather small- about the size of her nipples:

_DSC0886_zps6680e27f.jpg

_DSC0885_zps954ccd6e.jpg

_DSC0887_zps619a94b7.jpg

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
BTW Jimmy, my understanding of a tumor vs cancer is two different things. A tumor can be benign, malignant, or even pre-malignant. Due to the very nature of cancer, I believe cancer is normally malignant.

So definitely show Bella those positive, uplifting hugs and attitude. She can sense when you're down....don't let her see you that way. :)

Stay strong for her and she'll be fine in return.

R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: