Euroreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
This guy seems like he is ok with dying so long as he goes out shooting up some snake venom..This guy has already overdosed on venom, so he aint got no worries..LMAO:smoker:

empire

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I don't get it. Some of the venom, he states that he does not want to get it on his skin, however he can shoot it up? Is he really immune?

Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
he says in an interview that he is shaky because he is nervous doing it in front of other people and a camera for the first time.

i think he is nuts

empire

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
he says in an interview that he is shaky because he is nervous doing it in front of other people and a camera for the first time.

i think he is nuts

oh whoops i didn't catch that part. this is actually kind of cool. i mean i don't support someone self injecting venom, but the science behind this story is very interesting.

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
That is someone who does not give a damn about life or living it. next he'll be playing with a blue ring octopus. Someone who doesn't care about their own life won't care about anyone else's ,That is a dangerous person.

peteyboyny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
A little nutty, but this guy is fascinating. He may be on to something here as far as preventing disease and sickness. Wonder if the pharmaceutical companies would have something to say about this. If the right combinations of venom could prevent or cure cancer...they would be out of business.

tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
The injecting venom thing isn't really new. There are a few of the backwoods snake keepers that do venom injections regularly like this guy does. This guy is just highlighted because he's doing it not just to built antibodies inside his blood but for other benefits that he thinks might be possible. The guy is bonkers but fascinating, I just can't tell if he's more fascinating than bonkers or vice versa that makes him interesting =)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: