Euroreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Gotta go with Nick Diaz on this one, it seems George has already lost this battle mentally.:Starwars:.

Also going with Hendricks, he is unstoppable at this point, feel bad for Condit.:help:

Euroreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
GSP almost lost his last fight:hug:! that head kick almost put him out...I think he is still rusty from being out for so long, and taking Diaz as his 2nd fight since he's been back is a bad move...

Now I know what your thinking "Diaz, is out of his mind", and he truly is..but look at what he did to BJ penn! Sent him into retirement!

If they stay standing, GSP will lose, if it goes to the ground GSP will lose. Nick's BJJ is top notch Gracie!

WAR DIAZ!

Jarrett

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Diaz is a trash talk bully as far as talent I say very limited he's all talk no show and very easily frustrated if the fight Doesent go his way. Gsp will take it without an issue guaranteed

Euroreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
LMAO! If you guys look into the history, Diaz was in the UFC wayy before GSP was even a fighter, knocking out heavy hitting guys like Robbie Lawler, winning fights back then when he was just a kid 19-20 years old. He has improved tremendously and is ranked the number 1 boxer/ striker in the UFC. He actuallty holds the record for most strikes in the UFC even over Anderson. His cardio is top notch, he enters triathalons for fun:shhh:. Sure he smokes pot, but thats only because he has social anxiety disorder and has a license in california for it!

Man I hope he wins this fight. GSP is a lay and pray boring fighter, who is scared to fight Anderson Silva in a superfight. If you just read the comments you can see GSP is not the champion he should be (Winning fights with stand up), he will hump you for 25 minutes and get the win. Nick Diaz on the other hand welcomes Anderson Silva and any other top level fight to prove he is the best and doesnt mind standing. I will be ordering this just to enjoy it either way. My guess is GSP tries to take him down and winds up getting submitted. :thrash:

Rating - 94.6%
105   6   0
Your quite right about Diaz but you have to remember that this is MMA not boxing. Anything can happan and it usually does. Point and case Anderson Silva is a great striker but he got hammered by Sonnen. What makes a great champ is the ability to think thru adversity. GSP is the same if something is not working switch it up. Ground game is not humpimg it out for a win. In fact its the hardest thing to master with all the factors against you opponents skill, weight, sweat slips, elbows and strikes, and most of all cardio. GSP is my favorite but Diaz has heart so either way its a win for the sport. As for GSP and Silva the money is not yet right and the venue is paramount to profit. Dana White is smart enought to know that you you dont waste kings of the ring until you get to the last 5 fights of a career. You will see that fight when viewership drops or there is an offer for promotion thru a multi level promotoin that yeild the most ratings, advancement of the sport, and cash.

Euroreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I agree with that. What I don't agree with is every time someone brings up Anderson Silva to GSP, he cowards away and says there are plenty of guys at his weight class to fight rather than step up to the super fight the fans want to see (a.k.a SCARED). Anderson Silva is willing to fight GSP, and Jones because IMO he is the best fighter in the UFC and has already proven he is the best in 2 different weight classes.

For Nick Diaz, I see a CHAMPION fighter that has come from PRIDE (with wins over Takanori Gomi), Elite XC, Dream, Strikeforce, and UFC, holding belts in all of these organizations not getting the respect he deserves because of his attitude. I get it, but he is still a BAD MAN! GSP will feel the pain!:letitallo:batangel:

MatthewScars

Guns, Razors, Knives.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
It's going to be crazy.

If GSP pulls a Condit vs Nick, the GSP decision.

If GSP lay and prays, Diaz by sub

If GSP stands with Diaz, its a toss up. Diaz is a good boxer, but GSP isnt far from that either. His jabs are brutal.

Ultimately, GSP by decision. Both guys are messed up after.

Euroreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Its going to be a bloody war if they stand up, Diaz has the height/ reach advantage which can make GSP's jab null/ void. Just look at Diaz punches in the BJ Penn fight..BRUTAL Non stop, and Diaz will push the pace. If these fights were to the death Diaz would be undefeated.

MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
both are going to be very good fights, but I got GSP and Condit by decisions...BTW GSP is a heavy favorite, for all those Diaz fans you could make a killin...Diaz is continuing his trash talking saying GSP is on steriods..yada yada yada..just making him even more motivated...the Condit fight has alot closer odds...also I got to go with the Long Island boy Chris Weidman in UFC 162 even though he is a big underdog to Silva...just think that good wrestlers give Silva a hard time and Weidman is a local boy..gotta give props...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: