James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I know this is a weird request but can anyone help? Ill obviously give you the amount they are worth inbills.and then throw a frag on top top sweeten. ;) I've got until Thursday and would prefer not to travel. Lets see how amazing MR truely is...

AR0026

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Used. I don't want new ones. Already been to the bank. I really need 100 but I'm getting 50from the bank. :)

Yeah, I'm sure the bank can give you used ones.. When I worked at Autozone I used to go get change all the time and they never gave me new ones.. Lol.

To be safe just ask them to give you old ones..

I work as a head teller at HSBC which means I manage most of the cash in and out of the branch and I can tell you for a fact that we take in a lot of rolled coins from customers which means there are a lot of used coins in the bank. I have probably 50 dollars worth of used pennies at my branch but it's in Rye, NY which probably isn't very convenient but try another one of our branches near you, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Moleneux , thanks man, I'm going to see if the bank route doesn't work out first but I may be calling. You guys all rock. Fortunato, good looking out, worst case I will drive to Rye. :)
MR delivers AGAIN.... on everything. I am thinking about packing up 5000 pennies with a coin counter, cant imagine it being fun...

KuyaMark

Pinoy Reef Addict!
Rating - 99.4%
173   1   0
I work as a head teller at HSBC which means I manage most of the cash in and out of the branch and I can tell you for a fact that we take in a lot of rolled coins from customers which means there are a lot of used coins in the bank. I have probably 50 dollars worth of used pennies at my branch but it's in Rye, NY which probably isn't very convenient but try another one of our branches near you, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

Hey I didn't know u were the head teller at HSBC at the RYE branch. I was the Branch Manager at the TD bank formerly Commerce bank for 8 years. But I no longer work there I am an Occupational Therapist now lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: