SteveZ15

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Last week the blacks and cod were all over ab reef ,911dump in jersey and even rockaway reef..I want to fish sat but dont know if the warm spell drove them off..I dont want to burn gas going all the way out there.. If any fisherman has any info please share none of my friends were out this week so I dont know..If not its live line bunker by jfk.

SteveZ15

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I do fish a lot I wouldnt call my self a maestro,its like reefing you learn something new everyday.I was just curious if anyone here fished blacks this time of the year there there one day and gone the next,I go alot on the weekends by boat is in geretsen beach if you fish you welcome to meet me out there when I go.

SteveZ15

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I have fish food landing permit,but I know people fish cod and the blacks hit clam in the spring thats usually where I get the info.They are going for 8-10$ a lb .

kingator

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
steve didnt they close the spring blackfish ? i was just told that a few days ago but havent confirmed it ......love those whitechins myself

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Well I do know that marine bridge foundation offers amazing black fishing , also in the month of September it's prime hunting ground for big blues and stripers , I love summer night fishing down by cross bay , I think we should hook up , a few cigars and some bunker chunks makes for a great evening after work!!

xclusive252

55 gal salt water
Rating - 97.6%
124   3   0
I went out today for Flounder and Blacks by canarsie Pier and didnt get a bite. It could be that we left late due to work but I have always had great luck by beach 9th st for Blacks when I dive there. GL and let me know how you do and maybe one day I can tag along with you. We both live in Ridgewood also.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: