tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
it's not just the floor.....the furniture, beds, clothes, cars, your hands after petting it.
my uncle had one and man she shed like it was going out of style.
besides the shedding, she was a great dog....super intelligent, great with kids, loyal, and easy to train.

aznt1217

Forever Noob
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
Are you open to adopting? Do you have previous German Shepard experience? At North Shore there is a 1 year old German Shepard (absolute rin tin tin look a like) that was surrendered to us.

Let me know if you would be interested.

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
it's not just the floor.....the furniture, beds, clothes, cars, your hands after petting it.
my uncle had one and man she shed like it was going out of style.
besides the shedding, she was a great dog....super intelligent, great with kids, loyal, and easy to train.

We are well aware. That is the one part that sucks about a Shepherd. But for me it is a Shepherd or nothing. :)

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Are you open to adopting? Do you have previous German Shepard experience? At North Shore there is a 1 year old German Shepard (absolute rin tin tin look a like) that was surrendered to us.

Let me know if you would be interested.

Unfortunately I do not want a 1 year old dog. If I did not have any children I would possibly consider it. But I need to make sure that the dog comes in green so that I can train properly to my liking.

We are actually going to see a breeder this week :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: