E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
Does anyone know of a professional dog trainer? We need someone who can come to our house in Nassau County (Roslyn area) to help with our soon-to-be 2 year old Havanese puppy (pictured in my avatar).

Please. Don't post saying "all they need is discipline" or similar comments. My pup has been abnormally difficult to train (and my wife and I have been too lenient. I'm aware of that) and we need a professional to come by and help out.

Please PM or post with names of people you have used personally or have friends/family members who have used them and will refer.

I don't want to just pick some random person from the local pet stores or online listings.

Thanks in advance.

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
Where in Nassau are you? My wife is a professional trainer, the problem is that she's extremely busy. Check out her website, we also have a day care business. We moved into a house about a year ago and we have a dedicated dog room for our clients. Hope this helps bro.
http://www.asecondhomedogcare.com/.

Thanks man, I appreciate the offer. Ill read up and send you a PM with some questions.

Eric. This guys excellent from everybody I hear. I'm actually going to get him soon for my 2 lunatics. He came to my house when they were just home and I can say first hand he's a super nice guy.

http://muttmanners.com/

Thanks Jimmy, ill have to check him out as well. Much appreciated.

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Hey Eric, my wife said that she would do a consult with you and your wife over the phone (no charge of course) if we can't make it to you due to schedule. She said she has helped a few people just with basic tips, you've be surprised. Let me know. It won't cost you anything brother, there's nothing to lose. 646-577-DOGS.

Last edited:

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
Hey Eric, my wife said that she would do a consult with you and your wife over the phone (no charge of course) if we can't make it to you due to schedule. She said she has helped a few people just with basic tips, you've be surprised. Let me know. It won't cost you anything brother, there's nothing to lose. 646-577-DOGS.

Thanks man. Either my wife or I will call today.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: