MatthewScars

Guns, Razors, Knives.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Bets on what round and how Chael is going to lose this fight? Free neon toadstool frag to the person with the closest guess!

I love Chael, but he's going to get smashed.

JONES
ROUND 3
KO - SPINNING BACK FIST

Euroreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Im not going to say Chael will get beat (I think he fights harder in this fight than ever before because he is tired of getting beat by inches). At this point he has talked so much trash he has to end with a Win...i give him the edge because he has fought Anderson Silva who is the undeniable Best. If you are him having fought the best (and almost won), who the hell is a Jon Jones to you?

Jon Jones has to back up that cocky/ confident attitude he has now more than ever..if he loses to Chael, Chael will haunt him forever claiming that he told us all he is the best, and has now proven he is by beating Jones. Jones better end this quick and hope he doesnt get taken down and out fast. If he loses the superfight between him and Anderson holds no weight, and guess what comes next...Chael vs Anderson 3...

If I had to bet, I bet Chael winning by stoppage due to strikes in the 2nd round...that LEGAL TRT dose he is on will not let him get taken out. :fight2:

Yes, I love rooting for the underdog! Chael is also good for the sport and brings that WWF Ultimate warrior/ hulk hogan feel to the octagon!:party:

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: