Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Hey, is anyone getting the new Samsung Galaxy S4 on the verizon network? Just thinking about getting a new phone and Samsung seems to be killing the competition. I am an HTC fan but they are not releasing any phones with removable battery or micro sd cards anymore. I don't think the HTC one is coming out for VZW and if it does it is not going to have the removable battery or be able to accept micro sd cards.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Oh yeah, otterbox on all my phones. I know it adds bulk but gives a sense of security for me, especially in my line of work.

I am interested but I think I will wait a week or 2 to see what bugs are being worked out and see if any end up on swappa. I am going to upgrade and pay full price so I don;t lose my unlimited data.

How does the phone feel in your hand? My GF has an Iphone and it feels pretty solid in your hand, does this one seem like it is sturdy etc?

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
The galaxy phones really can't be beat man the only thing that I really don't like is the way they make the glass now. They break all the time just like those crappy iphones. The S2 Skyrocket (AT&T) which I have now has been dropped 1000 times and thrown a few also and it doesn't have a scratch on the glass. I have seen S3's and notes with screens all broken and that is the main turn off for me. Otherwise the systems are great and they are all super fast. For now I'm sticking w/ my S2 skyrocket with no case lol.

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Got my s4 couple weeks ago. From T-mobile Love it. Still figuring out all the gadgets. Now T-Mobile has no contracts, paid $150 & $20 a month.

How is the service so far? How's the signal in the basement? Is the T-Mobile network 4G LTE?

I am more inclined to get the S4 on Verzion due to it's strong signal in NYC in the basement.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: