xobklynqt143

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98%
49   1   0
I happen to be in bay ridge tonight and I found 2 new tanks one is on 85st and 3 ave( there was a male and female sitting outside but i was with my family and i didnt want to hear my husband complain :rolleyes: ) and the other is on shore road and 75 st ( this tank looks huge!!! Btw I wasn't creeping they had the shades open lol )

Any chance it's a Mr member??? :)

wimby

C&S Miracle Makers
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I deliver flowers and always peek in windows to see if there are tanks. I have seen so many awesome ones. A lot of African tanks people have. . I have met an MR member from noticing his delivery from Dr's Foster and smith at the door.

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
In all honesty I will tell you that one time a reefer came to my house and I wasn't home and he totally took inventory through my window and was asking me to cut him pieces of this and that and I was like DUDE !!! Really man!!! Lol now keep in mind that unlike peeking in from the street , you would have to climb up 15 steps to my house and go to the left balcony and stand in front of my huge living room window lol is that Michael Myers like behavior or what?!

xobklynqt143

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98%
49   1   0
In all honesty I will tell you that one time a reefer came to my house and I wasn't home and he totally took inventory through my window and was asking me to cut him pieces of this and that and I was like DUDE !!! Really man!!! Lol now keep in mind that unlike peeking in from the street , you would have to climb up 15 steps to my house and go to the left balcony and stand in front of my huge living room window lol is that Michael Myers like behavior or what?!

crazy!!!!!!!!!! You kept your calm more then i would have lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: