mdenesha

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I am a physical therapy student and just started a blog about Crossfit. I'm visiting 52 crossfit boxes (gyms) over the next 52 weeks and doing reviews of each.

www.cf52x52.com

Considered doing personal training at one point, where is he a trainer at? - how do you like P90X?

Jenna X

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
She's an independent trainer and have clients in the city, a few in Bklyn.

P90X is challenging, although I only recently started again but limiting to 3x week and the other 2 days of workout is my choice since I would like to gain upper body strength.
It's HIIT, even though your using lighter weights your always moving and intensity increases as you progress. But I find that with videos most people stick with the program temporarily and give up. It's definitely much easier when you have a personal trainer or a group of people guiding/motivating you.

That's a great idea! I'll have to save the website to check the reviews! Right now I'm getting some ideas/tips, keeping track of progress on bodybuilding.com.

mdenesha

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I hear ya - I'm not sure what is pricier, this hobby, or that membership. I'm not actually a member at any box, just work out on my own at my schools facility - saving money... to spend on frags!

There are plenty of good boxes in Jersey - you should find a local one and stop in for a free class! It's worth trying at least once :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: