Rating - 100%
103   0   0
This brings "Brooklyn We Go Hard" to a whole new level :Yikes:

Meanwhile in Mill Basin...

nfXkeLi.jpg

2j820cy.jpg

2Uwlc2U.jpg

UGnwFWx.jpg

Hope they weren't distracted by light creep from a tank or something...

lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
"While the image of a Lamborghini Aventador split in half is quite shocking, the car has been designed to do just that in high-speed crashes with breakaway bolts helping to detach the rear-end from the carbon fiber monocoque of the front. Consequently, a part from a few burnt areas, the front-end looks relatively undamaged meaning the occupants hopefully escaped without any serious injuries."

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Video is up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmTP4xUTqCM

Quote from the sister of the guy driving the Mazda:

"I?m so thankful that my brother is alive and well after this tragic accident he had tonight. He was hit by a Lamborghini doing 100mph. The Lamborghini hit him then spun out into a tree and split in half and my brother was hospitalized he?s lucky to be alive right now after something like this. I thank God he?s ok"

Last edited:

dacaptain78

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Silly Lamborghini you're not the kool-aid man. In all seriousness thankfully no one was hurt. After watching the video I think the sister should reword her statement to say " my brother hit into a Lamborghini, thank god he is ok".

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: