tangy84

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Tonight we lost a very important member of our family. She walked into our lives nine years ago as a puppy looking for a family to call her own. Her paws have their marks in everything we did. Whether it was chemistry class when she sat in a small carrier and had a professor wondering why an entire class is staring at the floor, or the LIU library where the security guard let her in because she was way too cute. Or all our friends that definitely remember at least one thing that involves her. She was just that kind of dog. If dog is man's best friend, this dog was a better friend than anyone or any dog can ever be. She was there for us and knew just what to do to put a smile on our face when things were just not going right. Honey, the best dog in the world. We love her more than words can explain and today she is gone. You will be truly missed not just by us but by Coco (our other dog, her best friend) too. Rest in Peace our HONEY BUNNY!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 268

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Very sorry for your loss. I know how these little fella's/gal's can leave their mark on your heart.

Russ

Something to help with the pain:

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Jenna X

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
I'm very sorry for your loss, I agree with pbj our lives are a little better and brighter because of them. It gives you perspective on how to love and appreciate a life, no matter what species they are family is family.

tangy84

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Thanks again everyone. I realized that if u don't own a dog, u don't realize how much they are a part of ur life and how it makes ur life complete. When u go home after a long day of work and sit on the couch and have them come and bother u to get some attention. Even when ur down and they realize it, they are different dogs. When im upset and she knew it, she used to come sit quitely on my lap and makes me feel like everything is ok. Dogs do live up to the meaning of a man's best friend.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: