annanymous

Female Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I am considering ordering IT2040s from them and was just wondering if anyone had any experience with Reef Radiance website. They have some crazy deals on evergrow LEDs and US warranty so I just wanted to know if they are reliable and can be trusted with warranty stuff.

( I hope im not breaking some forum rules by posting the name of website...:Hydrogen:)

TIA

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I can tell you they are drop shipping and breaking Evergrow's MAP by advertising that price. Also it is a national holiday in China right now so going to take the 3 weeks they advertise. They also used to run a weight loss and control program.

Last edited:

d5332

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.9%
94   3   0
I spoke with the owner, instead of emailing me he called me.

He is willing to provide discounts on purchases and his lights seem great, from the economy ones to the fancy ones.

I am not setting up a group buy so no need to scold me via instant message, however, will follow the request rule for one if people are interested in ordering lights from this guy.

PM if you are dead serious about buying lights with this company or any company for that matter, if a few of us are committed I will submit the request for permission to run a group buy. Hell, it does not even have to be a group buy on the boards, the guy has a website.

Again this post is not a group buy nor am I currently setting one up. I want to save money so PM if you are also looking to buy lights and want to be on my side of the negotiating table.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: