cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
pb-131031-ferrari-crushed-118p.photoblog900.jpg

If you think you had a bad day at the office, check out the misfortune of one delivery truck driver who accidentally backed into a $300,000 Ferrari FF on Columbus Avenue in New York City on Oct. 30. The driver of the Baldor Foods, Inc. truck told bystanders he ?didn?t see nothing? as he put the truck in reverse, crushing the hood of the extremely streamlined FF model. Fortunately, nobody appeared to be hurt physically. And, in case you were wondering who was behind the wheel of the Ferrari, it wasn?t the owner, but a paid driver. Hopefully both gentlemen can smooth things over with their bosses.

Dimitrios91

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Guess we can call that the compact model now lol. Having driven a lot of trucks myself, this looks like a case where the driver of the said car was to close behind the truck and stayed completely out of his mirrors which is soooo common in NYC. The driver could have even gotten out and checked behind him to see it was clear and people still do this while he's climbing back in. Sux for either driver but that's what insurance is for lol. Someone's premium just increased by a couple bucks, hope they switched to Geico first haha

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Man that guy has the worst luck in life. NOT!!! Im sure he has another 20 of those cars

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
In 9 months the ferrari SUV will be born ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. ( If anyone didnt get that joke looks like they are getting down and dirty)

FocusReefing

Just a podcaster from Queens
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Wow It funny... Im in that area alot and I believe Ive seen this exact farrai before.(cant imagine there are too many running around the streets) But I have to say that if its the same guy then Karma is a B@#ch cause that guy drives like a DONKEY!

ducati335i

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
178   0   1
if you guys see that car in person you may change your mind, its beautiful in real life,.,, just like the gtr and the mcclaren, pics do no justice whatsoever they must be seen in person

go see it in person, its unreal, a true beauty.. a ferrari is a ferrari, remember that...

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
178   0   1
Fact that anyone can afford ANY car is impressive.not me or any of my 30 yr old friends have ever had a car. God bless this person for real!

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
16 yr olds dont buy anything the parents do. And parents pay insurence.

If i didnt spend $250,000 on rent since i was 18, maybe i would have a car also.
U need $60k a year to afford a car n rent. How many ppl make 60k/year. Maybe 2% of americans.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: