Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Its a bad time of year for things like this to happen and soon more distractions will come up with the holidays very close by
Just be aware of your surroundings, pay attn to people around you, and im an advocate of leaving the kids home safe and sound while Christmas shopping

it really is, Cause there not just targeting one group of people. There doing it to all type of people, If you look like the one they wanna sideline then thats whats gonna happen. i dont ever look over my shoulders when im walking. Never did never wanted to, Now that i see this happening! im like really now ever little group of kids i see when im comming home from work in the city or where ever im working or what not, That i have to pay attention to this... I hope Bad things come to this Kids and Hope nothing really bad happens to someone and belongings start to go missing over the hollidays, I no allot of people spend a ton of money on Black friday for x-mass shopping and tend to do a lot of it and its bad enough that people get knocked down cause of the sales.

Now look at it when it comes to be night time during black friday, All these little F**ERs are gonna be targeting people with tons of bags and the kids helping there parents and Could get robbed of there belongings :/ its a sad thing. I know if i were to see it happen to someone im gonna end up Helping them to the fullest extent i can.

Hope all of you are safe during the hollidays. Hope that people that did not know about this are now doing some research on What is really going on AND THIS NEW HYPE that these kids are doing.

- Rob.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
60 Year Old Woman Blows Away Two Young Punks Playing the Knock Out game

http://freepatriot.org/2013/11/22/6...y-two-young-punks-playing-the-knock-out-game/

Beulah Montgomery, had just turned 60 the day before, when she was approached by 7 young punks playing Knock Out. One of them hit her and a second was attempting to hit her, so she reached for her gun. She fired 5 times and two of the young men fell down dead. One was hit in the stomach and one in the chest. The other five ran off after finding out their elderly victim was less than helpless. Montgomery had been mugged before and started carrying a gun for protection. The move paid off.

?All I could feel was pain and I said to myself I had made it to 60 and I wanted to at least see 61. Then I started praying and I asked the Lord to guide my hands.?

Beulah is a member of the neighborhood watch (uh oh, I can see an Al Sharpton moment coming on) and says that she always carries a gun now after being robbed once before:

?It?s a shame you can?t walk through your own neighborhood where you are supposed to feel safe without being assaulted and mistreated. I purchased the gun hoping I would never have to use it, but I?m glad to still be in the land of the living.?

Police have not yet charged Montgomery with anything, but she was detained and then released. Montgomery has no prior arrests.

In a related story out of Philadelphia, there were three knockout game attacks, including victims 61, and 80. All three victims were white and the attackers were black. Race may have played a part in the attacks.

Last edited:

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
see now thats what happens when you think an older lady is not gonna do anything. They got what they diserved... IMO sucks they died But Hey that old lady could of died. :/

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Yea i no so sick..... polarbear hunting... i saw it on the news they said cause polar bears are white. But who noes if this is a race thing. very touchy subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: