jdnumis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Hey everyone hope all is well. So here is my dilema. I just had a pool installed(inground). I am going to have mason work done around it and sprinklers done. I have a lot of sand/dirt all around the pool and the majority of my backyard. Do I scoop up all the dirt and put it somewhere maybe behind my shed or should I get top soil to lay on top of it and seed? I have at least 2-3 inches of dirt on top of the grass already. I can tell because I had to get to my irrigation box to blow out sprinkler lines.

All the suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks again and have a great day!

~James

Rating - 100%
227   0   0
this week is perfect b/c the ground has been softened by the rain. you can make mixture of dirt & sand & peat and then mix into ground to loosen compacted soil for better drainage.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
I agree with Imbarrie. The pool company should be the ones dealing with all of the left-over dirt. Isn't there something in your contract about clean up?

jdnumis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Yes there is

I agree with Imbarrie. The pool company should be the ones dealing with all of the left-over dirt. Isn't there something in your contract about clean up?

Kathy I took a lot of the dirt out and left some for fill. They did a great job doing it and leveled everything out. Its just I am not sure what to do. Either dig up the dirt and reseed or just lay topsoil and reseed?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: