Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently purchased a coralife 4x24 watt t5 fixture from marine and reef.com When i got it, the packaging inside was all torn up as if it was a used light that they shipped me. A few pieces were falling off but it was just trim. I took it out of the box, put it on the tank, and the fans were humming loud as if stuff was stuck inside andthe lights were dim and awful colored. I got this on friday, put it on the tank for all of 30 seconds, and put it back in the box. I called this morning to return it and the owner told me "since you put it on the tank it's used and we can't take it back"...I had to put it on the tank to see what it looked like, are you kidding me! How would i know it worked like junk and the fans were broken if i didn't turn it on! Needless to say i will never be using marineandreef.com ever again! BUYER BEWARE!!! I've bought from Drfostersmith.com before, returned, and NEVER had 1 issue. This company is JUNK! they also have aroun 4 different alias'. What does that tell you?!?

BAD FISH

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
the manufacture should replace it without any issue as long as you have the receipt, but I'm sure your far past handling this without anger lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: