evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Time to update my medical coverage. It is open enrollment. Sucks for me that I work for a lab and go into medical offices all over the tristate. Thanks US Government for letting these sh*ts come over when you should have locked that sh*t down. You are aware of a possible deadly disease that can spread yet what did you do? You brought some over here and didn't lock it down. Who the f*ck cares if you are an idiot american that wants to go to a place with a deadly virus with remote possibility of spreading the virus over here.

See you guys on the other side. I wonder if heaven has reef tanks as well? I would think it's a must!

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Reports paint him as a good, caring person. RIP

The two American Dr's received treatment and survived. Mr. Duncan received what appeared to be a lesser treatment and succumbed to the disease. Interesting.

Rating - 98.1%
155   3   0
I believe ebola was made by the us government for war purposes. I believe it was being experimented by us in Africa and part of a big plan by our government to bring back to the states and spread it around to help reduce the population by millions.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Were safe on Long Island. It couldn't possibly make it over the bridges.

I think I need to buy a home on LI. I need protection.

Keep in mind, there are theories that Lyme Disease was a US created biological weapon developed off LI on Plum Island. It swam across the sound and made it to Lyme CT.

Moral of the story, these diseases can swim ;)

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
I think I need to buy a home on LI. I need protection.

Keep in mind, there are theories that Lyme Disease was a US created biological weapon developed off LI on Plum Island. It swam across the sound and made it to Lyme CT.

Moral of the story, these diseases can swim ;)

If I had the ability, I would warg the virus and march it into a pit of fire. Oh, this isn't the Game of Thrones thread? :mad:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Ebola-like symptoms possibly found in a 2nd TX patient who might have had contact with patient zero.

Now the fun starts.

Make sure you have your Tyvek suits, rubber gloves, masks and eye protection handy.

Coming to a neighborhood near you. :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: