Status
Not open for further replies.

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
No, seeing how you not on the malls payroll, are you? All of those shops rent out their spots to sell their own product.

I rent a storage unit, but that doesn't make me an employee.

C

Cu455

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I find this thread hysterical since I saw this thread before the edit. I was going to type before that I would assume that they get paid like a sever or bartender. I wouldnt have though that they had to pay to work. It's like hair stylists renting chairs. Now it doesn't really make sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Why do you find it hysterical? And lets face the facts, if the post about rent a kiosks at Green Acres Mall meshed with what was edited out, then what you were going to post should meshed with the post about Green Acres mall. Then again maybe it wasn't suppose to have in the first place........

C

Cu455

Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
It funny because the main point of the thread had nothing to do with kiosks. I am sure there are some people who will read this and wonder why start a thread about kiosks. I also don't care if my comment meshes with the new version or not. Eventhough it might of meshed it would not be what I thought. I thought the other profession got paid like waitresses. I never thought people who work at kiosks did as I think most people will assume.

Last edited by a moderator:

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
But here's the thing, he was comparing the kiosks at Green Acres to what was deleted, and if it didn't have anything to do with what was deleted, or wasn't a good comparison, then what he posted was just BS to begin with and he posted it for another reason altogether. And if you think that your what you posted didn't meshed with his kiosks comparison, or was different than what you through, then the reason he posted it was for something altogether different.

Last edited:
C

Cu455

Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
But here's the thing, he was comparing the kiosks at Green Acres to what was deleted, and if it didn't have anything to do with what was deleted, or wasn't a good comparison, then what he posted was just BS to begin with and he posted it for another reason altogether. And if you think that your what you posted didn't meshed with his kiosks comparison, or was different than what you through, then the reason he posted it was for something altogether different.

I agree.

C

Cu455

Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
I can't believe he actually had to ask that question. SMH

This is why I think it is funny.

The kiosk question was a rhetorical one at the end of a post about something else. The origy post was edited. Now people are seeing the question out of context and not realizing that the main idea behind the original post had nothing to do with kiosks.

I still think it is funny maybe even funnier because I am sure there are some people are now curious in what the original post was about.

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Actually the kiosk question wasn't a rhetorical one, it was a straight comparison made by the original poster and he was looking for an answer. And if it wasn't, then his post was all BS to begin with and it was made for another reason.

Actually I think most people know who made the post, and either have him on ignore or just know the BS that he posts all the time and don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: