Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
This is so sad for the family of this precious child! ;(

Petition signed Doug! Praying no other family has to ever go through this nightmare...

Folks, if you haven't viewed the video you really should! It is beyond clear that the driver did not give a damn about the pedestrians in his path.:( He totally disregarded them in his zeal to get where ever he was going. I see this type of behavior all to often!

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
signed. I can't find the video via google. I don't really want to watch it though. If this happened to one of my sons, that person would probably have broken legs and won't have the option to drive again.

I hate sh*t drivers already. I would pray for a bad driver to ever think of getting near one of my kids. I would do things they would have nightmares of. Think of taken and being taken into a dark room and living through hell.

Yes, I can get real evil when it comes to my kids!

Rating - 100%
227   0   0
signed. I can't find the video via google. I don't really want to watch it though. If this happened to one of my sons, that person would probably have broken legs and won't have the option to drive again.

I hate sh*t drivers already. I would pray for a bad driver to ever think of getting near one of my kids. I would do things they would have nightmares of. Think of taken and being taken into a dark room and living through hell.

Yes, I can get real evil when it comes to my kids!

***WARNING: GRAPHIC***
although in chinese, a picture is worth a thousands words...no mistake in video.

http://video.sinovision.net/?id=25455

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Damn, I get scared when I turn as well. Especially in the city or right now being so dark. Average NYC pedestrians cross like they are gods so if you fail to pay attention in the slightest bad things can happen. From the video, I think he failed to recognize them instead of any intention of harm. Although, he's a ****** bag because as soon as he noticed something was hit he should have stopped and got out the car. From the few seconds the video was shot, I can't believe he wasn't running out the door to check wth happened.

Last edited:

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Damn, I get scared when I turn as well. Especially in the city or right now being so dark. Average NYC pedestrians cross like they are gods so if you fail to pay attention in the slightest bad things can happen. From the video, I think he failed to recognize them instead of any intention of harm. Although, he's a ****** bag because as soon as he noticed something was hit he should have stopped and got out the car. From the few seconds the video was shot, I can't believe he wasn't running out the door to check wth happened.

How in the world did he not see them? They were halfway into the cross walk with the light in their favor!! He was clearly not paying attention, and in to much of a rush..
I pray everytime I get behind the wheel for God to keep me, and all others safe! Driving is a HUGE responsibility that many take way to lightly..

Come on folks; please sign the petition..........

crox99

Audi Sport
Rating - 100%
103   0   0

If you look at the video you can see that he stopped within 10 feet and he did get out of the car. I am not saying that what he did was right but accidents do happen and I feel bad for the parents. Do you know what the tickets were for?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: