Reef lover24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Hey all,

I know this is a weird question.. And I will send my condolences to the family. However, my dad who is a local 3 electrician said that one of his coworkers fathers originally created this site and had passed away unexpectedly. If I am not mistaken I believe his name was frank. Is there any confirmation on this? The son was left with his fathers tanks and was asking my dad questions on how to keep them going the way his father had.. Any information would be helpful, and maybe we can get him some help on how to keep the tanks up and running without any problems since he never took care of a tank before.

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
You are probably talking about Fry (Frank) who passed away a short while ago. He wasn't the creator of MR but he was a valuable member on the board, not to mention a great person. His son did take over his tank, and someone on the board was giving him help with it, but it can be hard to do when you never did a saltwater tank, let alone a reef tank.

Reef lover24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Yes that's him.. Such a small world. Ok cool, just wanted to make sure he was taking care of the tanks properly.. He had asked my dad for help and my dad tried to help him as best he good. Figured we could get him some help with learning and keeping the tanks going

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: