Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Today I was in the supermarket with my wife. (I started going with her because I thought Supermodels shopped there) Anyway we were at the deli counter and this nice looking girl about 45 comes up to us and starts talking about the stuff she is buying. Then she goes into how sick her husband is and he has always been sick and how he has Hepatitis C, cancer, diabetes, epilepsy and how he is bald but doesn't even have hair below his knees and how she is Jewish and she puts sticks on her Father N Laws grave and she is going on and on about how he is deteriorating and what a good wife she was to be taking care of him while my wife and I keep backing away. This girl was a walking Wikipedia of diseases and I am not sure how many of them she had. I mean, she didn't even come up for air and I never met this person before.
Then we went to the check out and she was still there right next to us with the 2 things she bought and how it was listed as $4.99 but they charged her $5.99 then she figured it was $4.99 a pound and she had more but then what is she going to do for Chanukah (I can't spell that as I am Catholic) and how old her family was when they died. If I was married to her I would also be deteriorating. Like OMG, I was getting itchy just standing there.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: