Rating - 98.6%
73   1   0
I keep thinking of doing this ... then I look at all the different vapes and I get overwhelmed and say forget it...
I don't know where to begin...

I would suggest one of these: http://www.myvaporstore.com/Kangertech-SUBOX-Nano-Starter-Kit-Black-p/krsbl1.htm

Go to your local Vape shop to see if they have that kit I linked above and try out different flavors. Pick a flavor with the amount of nicotine you want (if any) and pick up a battery for the above mod.

And you're all set!

akma

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I have 4 and each one I use for different favors.

The 2 I use right one are my kanger subox and sigelei 75 watt.

If your into fruity favors my absolute favorite is Sunday fun. It's Snapple apple flavor.

STHILL

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
118   0   0

STHILL

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
My son got me this 1 for Christmas. .
uploadfromtaptalk1451232852297.jpg

My last cigarette was 7 am Christmas morning and I'm on 6mg cuttwood sugar bear..and I usually smoke 2 packs a day

Last edited:

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Oh damn. Don't get me started with vaping. Hehehhe. I actually vape at 0 mg. I do it just for flavor. Yet, I smoke cigars. Which people don't seem to get.
I understand believe me,, quit Newport's 3+ years ago and have been playing with menthol logic every day! I don't know if it's just the flavor or the fake smoke, but I love it!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: