Skaters216

Reefing for My Kids!
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Typical criminal committing a terrible crime against the People who protect us everyday in this city. What bulls---. And what does the Great mayor have to say? Maybe he can put up a taller Fence to block his unsupportive Comments.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
is this thread about condolences for the officers and their loved ones or political commentary? It'd be more respectful, especially given the title of the thread, to keep it on the former.

Being of a police family myself, my heart goes out to their family, friends and the losss of the good they could have continued to do in the world.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
is this thread about condolences for the officers and their loved ones or political commentary? It'd be more respectful, especially given the title of the thread, to keep it on the former.

Being of a police family myself, my heart goes out to their family, friends and the losss of the good they could have continued to do in the world.

I agree 100%. If this thread goes political it will be closed. Please if it has nothing to do with sending condolences to the families of these police officers please don't post it.... A very sad day :(.... :sad2:

xclusive252

55 gal salt water
Rating - 97.6%
124   3   0
The Funeral for Officer Ramos will be on the 26th so everyone who would like to see it Im sure it will be all over the news. I will be there in person paying my respect to a fellow brother who left this world to soon and had a lot more to offer this world.

MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Did any of you guys go? There were over 20 thousands of our brothers and sisters from Departments all across our great country. As far south as New Orleans and far west as San Jose came to show support. The motorcade was over 200 motorcycles and a dozen choppers from aviation. Big thank you goes out to all the local hotels and motels who put everyone up and also to Jet blue for flying many of them in. For many it was their first time in the Big Apple so they were given tours of the 911 memorial, Freedom Tower etc.....

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
I live next door to the aivoli funeral home , a beautiful turn out of true brother and sisterhood , I adorned my balcony and window with blue lights and have even spent the day making friends and inviting officers into my home if they need to use the rest room or want coffee , my daughter has given out hot chocolate and fresh baked cookies to the officers in the harsh elements , sad day but this city really needs to show appreciation from time to time.

xclusive252

55 gal salt water
Rating - 97.6%
124   3   0
I was at both Mike it truly was something, but it sucks that something like this and 911 has to happen for NYC (not all but a lot)to appreciate what we do day in and day out. I truly hope that the Mayors Office does the right thing from now on. Very sad day for NYC and the families of those 2 Officers. My wife and parents worry more now then they did before every day I go to work.

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Xclusive252, I hope your at the end of your career soon. I retired 3 years ago and my family and kids are so happy I'm home. NYPD is going through very tough time. But knowing these two PO we'll never come home to they family. The only people that will understand is the one that puts that uniform on. Knowing that his kiss or their goodbyes to they loved ones could be their last every time they go to work. Be safe .... Our heart goes out to the two family's that will never be same.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: