Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 324

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Like it or not. Both fighters are winners. Losers are people paid to see it. Floyd smart business man. He knew this day would come because he planned it. Putting it off for years and now making a 9 digit check tonight. Laughing all the way to the bank...he might want a small nano tank that he can afford..

vincent

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
241   0   0
Like it or not. Both fighters are winners. Losers are people paid to see it. Floyd smart business man. He knew this day would come because he planned it. Putting it off for years and now making a 9 digit check tonight. Laughing all the way to the bank...he might want a small nano tank that he can afford..

I agree, I saw the fight last night....no boxing! only running.....

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I've had better fights with my baby mama and less hugs in my life than may weather was giving out in that ring. A sad excuse for a boxing match, the dude didn't even break a sweat. I thought in boxing you were supposed to punch people.

Skaters216

Reefing for My Kids!
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
What a sad Chumpion, this is the reason whyBoxing ( hugging ) has been so bad for years a Chapionship fight with two boxers who looked like amateurs. Nothing like the old days when they used to fight to the death and entertained us not put us to sleep and break our wallets. SAD SAD SAD FIGHT.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: