Smotz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Actually I think both ways are correct. With the coma its the more traditional way, but not having a coma in that location is becoming the new accepted norm in grammatical world
co?ma
?k?m?/Submit
noun
a state of deep unconsciousness that lasts for a prolonged or indefinite period, caused especially by severe injury or illness.
"a road crash left him in a coma"
synonyms:state of unconsciousness; persistent vegetative state
"doctors do not expect him to come out of the coma"

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
co?ma
?k?m?/Submit
noun
a state of deep unconsciousness that lasts for a prolonged or indefinite period, caused especially by severe injury or illness.
"a road crash left him in a coma"
synonyms:state of unconsciousness; persistent vegetative state
"doctors do not expect him to come out of the coma"

:) I'm actually going to have to actually have to blame that on Android Swype feature and not proof reading

oh207

Advanced Reefer
Apex Freak
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Don't care too much. But I've noticed that its a way for regular users to indentify those users who may have multiple accounts.
This is good when for instance you have a trouble maker who was banned or blocked on the site and a new account pops up with the same spelling misktakes (patterns).

Did you see that^?

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Don't care too much. But I've noticed that its a way for regular users to indentify those users who may have multiple accounts.
This is good when for instance you have a trouble maker who was banned or blocked on the site and a new account pops up with the same spelling misktakes (patterns).

Did you see that^?

So what you're telling me is -- it's impossible to fake intelligence? :mad:

Masgatigata

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
image.jpg

robert0419

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 83.3%
15   3   0
Who cares about grammar we're not on here about grammar I think we're on here to learn about reefing so if anybody has the time to sit there and look at everybody grammar and the way they're typing that means that they have no time to do anything else in there live but to be a overrated grammar teacher with that being said MoveOn

ESSELO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
grammar

Who cares about grammar we're not on here about grammar I think we're on here to learn about reefing so if anybody has the time to sit there and look at everybody grammar and the way they're typing that means that they have no time to do anything else in there live but to be a overrated grammar teacher with that being said MoveOn

Fix your avatar.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: