Z06-Hec

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sorry no hookup but I did buy my Z06 Vette from Cali and have it trailered out to me here in NY.
Paid about $1000 for it, just looked on the ones eBay recommended.
I will say if your sending it open trailing like i did, invest in an outdoor cover for it. Also pay very close attention to the mileage on the car before and after.
I had about 75 miles put on mine and all the NY stations programmed into the radio. I called them out on it when it was delivered at 2am and refused to pay the balance until they took off some money. Of course they denied ever taking the car off, but I got $150 taken off the balance. I told the guy that was a $150 joy ride you just took.
NJ to Dallas should be cheaper than $1000. If you want a closed trailer it will be more though.

empire

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I got a quote for 1100 which made no sense. Knickerbocker auto transport or something. I'll give Monroe auto transport a call

Z06-Hec

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So i looked up the one i used and they are apparently offering discounts if you know someone who used them... if you want to give it a shot..
American Auto Transport
Discount code: REPEAT ON US

Paul Strausberg
president
678-224-8819
www.autotransportaat.com

Remember they charged me $1000 from Cali to NY. So if they try to give you any bull just tell them the person that gave you the code paid this much... etc...

Z06-Hec

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
When i set up appt with them they contacted me to confirm when it will be picked up. I had the seller contact them on the same day to see where they were and they were in the area and setup the pick up. On delivery they would've gone a day over but i kept on them and thats why it was delivered at 2am. I insisted it be delivered that night and not the next day.
So I had not been on top of them it probably would've been picked up a day late and delivered a day late as well.
The outside cover will keep the car clean from weather, and if he gives you a decent discount with that code then why not?

empire

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I see. He doesn't allow a cover on the car anymore. My thing is that I'm starting a new job and need the car by a specific date. If it costs me more to make sure that I can get it by that time then so be it. At the end of the day, it will still be cheaper than selling my car and buying another car. I really appreciate the help bro. Some of these reviews on yelp are scaring me lol.

empire

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I'm not worried about the car getting dinged up. It's old anyway. I'm in a time sensitive situation and again, those reviews are freaking me out. I'll look at plycon

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: