Chefjpaul

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Here's a few pics from today's excursion.
Have been to the outer reef a few times this trip. Have around 6,000 pics on gopro.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone!

These dives were insane! Best trip ever, finally got hooked up with the locals, to get aboard the local dive boats, the tourists trap excursions are not as good.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442127853.745147.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1442127872.140975.jpg

Chefjpaul

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Thanks, I have a ton of better pics, but phone is running out of memory. Need to dump the go pro to a computer.

I've been in Cairns since September 1st. Where are you going?

I recomend finding the local dive boats wherever you go, the tourists/ holiday season starts here next week and the big tour dive boats are ridiculous.

If you're in Cairns or Port Douglas I met a few divers that gave me a good direction.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Sweet, I'm still trying to get the go pro pics down. I actually just landed in Darwin 2 minutes ago and will be in Cairns on Wednesday. Unfortnately no scuba for me this trip but definitely will be snorkeling. Thank you for the information, I'll see how it's looking when I arrive. Keep the pics coming! Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: