Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2015, 04:29 PM
NJRC Member
Reefer Ratings: (18 (100%)
Friends: (20)
Send a Private Message
Brando's employer is hiring!

Hey everyone,

I'm not sure if this is in the right place, but if not mods please feel free to move it.

I work for a large auto insurer in New Jersey and we are currently hiring. I posted the qualifications below, if anyone is interested please message me and I will forward more details. I figure this is a good way to help out the community.

We are currently looking to hire Claims Generalist Trainees, Managed Repair Representatives & Medical Representative Trainees (PIP) in NJ.

Education, Skills and Experience Needed to be Successful:
  • Bachelor's degree or 5 years of relevant work experience and/or postsecondary education

Relevant experience includes:
-Claims adjuster or a Position that developed or required the ability to think critically, solve problems, effectively communicate verbally and in writing, and embrace new challenges
-Strong customer service skills
-Ability to quickly build rapport and successfully effect settlements
--Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
-Ability to multi-task and prioritize
-Effective team player and able to work in a highly structured environment
-Proficient in basic computer skills, including typing and ability to utilize software programs in a Windows environment
-Ability to deal with conflict

Additional Skills to consider for NJ PIP:
· Critical thinking and decision making based on analytics
· Ability to prioritize work
· Demonstrated organizational skills
· Customer service is not as high on the priority list

Schedule:
Training Schedule: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
Work Schedule: Includes hours until 6:00 p.m. and/or Saturdays

https://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/...llon-wall.html