adamizy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Any of you guys go to the keys and do some snorkeling or scuba driving? How is it? I just want some real reviews before I go lol. It looks good but I want some real people feedback! Maybe even some pics. Also how's the fishing? Thanks guys and happy thanksgiving!

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
I have been more than once and planned on islamorada each time but never happened. I did go on a guided snorkel trip. It was ok, water little rough so not like floating around and seeing fish at some all inclusive resort but plenty to see. Few smaller sharks made it interesting for a hit but the took off away from the group quickly

Went fishing too, caught few lemon sharks and a large nurse shark. Pretty boring to catch in all honesty. Maybe try tarpon. The group I was with didn't want to go

ReefDiver

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I have dived there many times. Search any of the dive shops down there and look at the sites they visit. There are some reef dives, but wreck dives are most often featured. There are dive boats operating all the way down: from Islamorada and Key Largo to Key West. Conditions can be iffy. If the wind kicks up, the boats won't go out and viz can be limited

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: